Thanks so much for visiting my page.
If a client is ENGAGED in the Coaching Process, I can promise them a TRANSFORMATIONAL EXPERIENCE.
and how it affects their brain and life. They want EDUCATION about their EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONS.
- They want to FEEL good about themselves instead of constantly feeling like they are not MEETING THEIR POTENTIAL as students or in their careers and in their personal lives. They want to stop feeling like an UNDERACHIEVER (“If only you would try harder!!”).
- But MOSTLY they want USABLE and REPEATABLE STRATEGIES and SOLUTIONS to their often CHRONIC ADHD CHALLENGES which typically revolve around:
- Time management
- Relationships at home, at work and in everyday life.
- Controlling the Impulsiveness that affects them in various ways.
- Being able to Focus and Sustain Concentration so that they can Prioritize and Complete the tasks and goals that are Important and Meaningful to them (versus “chasing their tails” about unimportant junk).
- Even if unaware of it they want to use their POSITIVE TRAITS (including the positive traits of ADHD) to accomplish their goals AND enjoy life at the same time.
- They want to MANAGE (and ideally EMBRACE) their ADHD so that it does not MANAGE THEM in ways that they do not like.
I am a seasoned ADHD coach who has ADHD and has two out of three children with ADHD (one male and one female).
I was diagnosed with ADHD in middle age. Even though I was seen as “SUCCESSFUL” as an insurance marketer, a husband, a father, a son, a sibling, etc. I have also experienced major challenges in the areas of: